PDA

View Full Version : s2 wanted cheap not worried on enginee condition

Dez!
14-12-2005, 11:01 PM
hay guys just joined as i love the 106 rallyes praise you ive seen one near me and hes after 3000 for it im not to kean on the conditon of it thou for the price

just wanted to see what u guys on here had to offer

btw im new

Dez

i_said_geet
16-12-2005, 12:36 AM
1500 notes no less will buy you my indigo blue s2 rallye

im pleased you said about engine condition because its not running great however people keep telling me its the idle control valve what ever that is?????

my car has saxo vtr wheels which are 14" is lowered 35mm has 3" tailpipe back box only, pipercross induction kit, recent cat and middle pipe, new coil pack mot until mid jan taxed until end of dec immobiliser alarm central locking mp3 player(optional extra @ 100 more =1600)standard rallye interior

very quick car even with its problems will do 110 mph in 4th and will prob do 140 flat out. only had 135mph out of it on that road in germany of course but i bottled any more. let me know if ur interested. for all its not running right it has not broken down in the 3 yrs i have had the car and it has never not started apart from when i left my cd player on all day and also when i left lights on

does have a few rust spots and could do with a new bonnet which i can get for 50 new and unpainted

car has done 69k miles too

let me know if interested