PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Peugeots?

Baz F
09-05-2006, 04:29 PM
As title says....
Seems to me that FCS is then end of the month....Harpers cars squeeking like the beds in a brothell John_Jedi's car is getting nakied and mine seems to be falling to bits!

Iv known for a wile that my Right lower engien mount, (same as the 106 one but on the engine instead of the gear box-for those who dont know I have a 205) So I got my self a nice Group-N jobbie off e-bay. Sorted So I thort.... well I'd planned to sort it THIS weekend...
THe engine started knocking worse then normal on the way home Monday night..."oohh bugger its gone already" So got home popped her on the drive...
Allbe it on the way home tugging quite nastily to the left <-not a good sign!
She got me home was the main thing...So opened the bonnet and found the remains of a CV joints innards over the back of my offside brake. Doh :heh:
Ordered up a new shaft (44 mwahaha) So I picked it up today. Cars on stands.
Wile I was down there found that my hub carrier bolt had sheered off!!! That I HAVE to take the hole mount off the back of the engine to get the old mount OUT and new one IN. Whats more to do that I need to remove the OTHER drive shaft to take it off.
To top it off I have a crack in my rad
I think I'll go to cry now.
Bastard

Robsparky
09-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Rob's Rallye rapid response unit will be there early sunday morning!

Correct that, next sunday

Big Jazzle
09-05-2006, 05:22 PM
my cars still making the strange squeaking noises!
bodyworks getting worse and looks like before FCS i now need to replace drop links,steels,rocker cover,and bumper!

its not gonna happen, and to make it worse some little shit bag keyed my rear quarter last night not a big one but its changed my mind from getting the arch and bumper sprayed to getting a full respray and replacing the stickers for that fresh look!

proper pished off with it though!

the speaking noise is the worse though thats my main priority for the show, its as soon as you ease of the gas its starts rubbing and whining i know what it is though hopefully!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRgh rallye ownersip is hard work:(

Baz F
09-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Rob's Rallye rapid response unit will be there early sunday morning!

Correct that, next sunday
lol its all lies tongue out

Gus
09-05-2006, 05:54 PM
i'm not going to FCS and mines running beautiful :p

Baz F
09-05-2006, 06:09 PM
i'm not going to FCS and mines running beautiful :p
Wanna swap for the day?:p

Gus
09-05-2006, 06:24 PM
could be interesting :lol:

Baz F
09-05-2006, 06:27 PM
-chuckle- Would'nt let me loose in it, it either would'nt make it home or you'd find it on the roof :o I tend to brake things.

mick humphreys
09-05-2006, 07:01 PM
tell me about it! i ordered timmy b gearlinkages then they started to go before i had them. then i thught about buying a diff then it starts to go. i buy a diff then on the way to have diff and linkages fitted diff lets go. then while its there they find that the driveshaft that blew to smitherines about two months ago (well the one that replaced the broke one) is broken!

damn peugeots!

John Jedi
09-05-2006, 07:13 PM
see thats why we love the pugs:o :o
baz i'll be there sunday dude come hell or high water or a new car you will be at FCS:veryhappy:

bammargera
09-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Mine is knocking and banging due to the ARB flying about like an idiot, so going to get new end plates and also get powerflex bushes (need to measure the bolt size, either M10 or M12), then get them fitted cause i dont have the time or tools in Edinburgh to fit them myself.

Then I need to get new exhaust mounts made cause my pugsport is also flying round like an idiot cause it broke a mount :|

Then I'll be a bit happier taking it to FCS :D

Baz F
09-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Lol i'll be running a "patch up bodge shop" Sunday at FCS if anyone needs a hand give one of the amigos a call. ;)

Dobber Sport
10-05-2006, 10:11 AM
i had loads of stuff planned to do to my car for fcs, then someone stole an arch and the gearbox fell apart :cry: hoping to have it all back and sorted for fcs but ive booked the week before off work just incase, fingerscrossed all it will need is a good clean but i aint holding my breath lol

matt_e
10-05-2006, 10:16 AM
peugeots r always goin wrong even jeromy was takin this piss on top gear the other nite! i felt like he was aimin it at me lol

Danv6saxo
10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
just think baz it could be worse - you could have my car:mad:

matt_e
10-05-2006, 12:51 PM
basically he means u could have a saxo

Daz_Ross
10-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Everythings looking up for me:)
Have been laid off at the end of the week but my mate has found me a job working with his old man which i start on Monday morning and the car will be ready to pick up this weekend!

Everythings finally going my way!:D

Danv6saxo
10-05-2006, 01:01 PM
basically he means u could have a saxo

no the saxo's alright its the bloody S1 - piece of crap never works!!!

I still love her though

matt_e
10-05-2006, 01:02 PM
:D just playin u no that v6 man!

Danv6saxo
10-05-2006, 01:07 PM
matt - did you have a look at my thread in pub talk???

Baz F
10-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Lol Re:matt.
Not to worry lads she'll be sorted. -grumbles-
Dan-exactly how meny cars do you have!

Danv6saxo
10-05-2006, 01:24 PM