PDA

View Full Version : TOP SPEC S2 RALLYE

Mark A
07-01-2007, 08:21 PM
As soon as my Elise sells I'm on the look-out for another S2 Rallye ASAP. The higher the spec the better. My ideal spec would be an s2 in white or blue with pugsport, billies/eibach springs, speedline turinis,comp 2's, 4-2-1 manifold, decent buckets, decent 6-point cage, brake upgrades and any other nice goodies, a 16V conversion would be cool too. Probably looking to spend up to 5000 max for an absolute prime modded example but don't mind a decent standard car at a good price to 'do up'! I'd consider any decent car! PM me or mail me at markakersconcepts@yahoo.co.uk if you want to sell.

Mark A
10-01-2007, 03:56 PM
I now have the cash ready and waiting!!!! I don't mind a standar s2 though!!

kenich
10-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Damm should of said the other week!!

Mark A
10-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Why? Did you have one for sale mate??? You got a 'teg now then? I was thinking about a uk one of them but the missus hates the way they look! I really miss my rallye and now I have enough cash to get a really nice one! It's just finding one!!!!! I want Indigo blue really but not fussed about getting a white one like my old baby!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/markakers100/lowered1.jpg

kenich
10-01-2007, 04:23 PM
No my Rallye will be for sale in a few weeks, got some interested. But the Cage and Buckets have all been removed...

Keep your eyes out for a for sale thread ;)

Mark A
10-01-2007, 04:25 PM
What's the spec at the moment?? Can you PM me it/post it?? Like I said, I want to buy one asap and have the money.

kenich
10-01-2007, 04:36 PM
PM'd with the for Sale spec...

Mark A
10-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Your's would have been perfect!

rallye_matt
10-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Mark, a Rallye it may not be, but you'd be missing out on a huge spec'd Saxo for a lot cheaper than 5000! Go on, consider a go at the dark side. Its a great car and going from your spec its exactly what you want! Huge brakes, good engine, stainless manifold, light wheels, caged, amazing seats, great condition etc etc! Would love to sell it to someone I know who I know will look after it. I'm sure being a fellow previous rallye/elise owner we could come to a good deal too ;)

Mark A
10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
I'll consider it Matt. I had seen it on Pistonheads! It's just the whole Saxo thing!!! I know it's the same car as a 106 give or take, but I'd really prefer a Rallye! It is cool though! Noting bad/that I should know about or niggles etc? Maybe we should come to some agreement. You buy a car, then sell it to me, it would have worked on the last few occasions! I could have done you a good price on an s1 rallye a while back too:D

dannyh
10-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Dont no if i pmd u, ive got a decent spec indigo blue 16v for sale, its got 148bhp in the title its in the for sale section,let me no what you think cheers

John Laverick
10-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Did you get you get my e-mail??

My car pretty ,much matches you're desired spec exactly!!

Mark A
11-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Dont no if i pmd u, ive got a decent spec indigo blue 16v for sale, its got 148bhp in the title its in the for sale section,let me no what you think cheers

Hi Danny, I'm not too keen on the suspension work done on your car mate! Sorry!

Mark A
11-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Did you get you get my e-mail??

My car pretty ,much matches you're desired spec exactly!!

Yeh, got you mail mate. I like your car but wish the interior had been sprayed before you fitted the cage. The car looks nice but is probably a bit too stripped for me! I'd need to remove the cage, spray the interior and fit two seats minimum before I'd be happy! That would cost me a fair bit!

Miles D
11-01-2007, 05:31 PM
mines probably what your looking for mark but i couldn't bring myself to sell it, love it too much!!

good luck anyway mate:)

John Laverick
11-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeh, got you mail mate. I like your car but wish the interior had been sprayed before you fitted the cage. The car looks nice but is probably a bit too stripped for me! I'd need to remove the cage, spray the interior and fit two seats minimum before I'd be happy! That would cost me a fair bit!

Fair enough but...

The cage doesn't need removing to paint the interior?? Just mask it :heh:

The interior pic was a work in progress pic...the car does have two seats fitted! [and harnesses].

Anyway not to worry :D

Mark A
11-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Maybe you can PM me with what you'd want for your car with both seats! I can always get the interior sprayed I suppose;)

John Laverick
13-01-2007, 12:50 AM
PM Sent :s2:

Quicksilver Stu
25-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Mark,

Its not a Rallye but i have a mint 106 Gti for sale in Diablo Red that has done less that 14,000 miles. Might be something you would consider as it has quite a good spec and in great condition, would be an ideal base car for some serious mods. Theres a thread posted in the non-rallyes for sale section.

Cheers

Miles D
25-03-2007, 04:55 PM
he bought a 172 ages ago mate!:)