PDA

View Full Version : China GP- Spoilers

indigorallye
18-04-2010, 11:59 AM
My thoughts on this mornings race:
1 they were all like kids on the dodgems
2 Hamilton & Vettel should both be given race bans. Ham for not backing out of it, Vet for squeezing him into the Williams crew. Racing should not occur in the pit lane, it's far too dangerous!
3 alonso on massa- wow! I would love to be a fly on the wall in their motorhome right now.
4 schumi- old man mixing it with bullish young guns.

Gareth Y
19-04-2010, 03:04 PM
My thoughts on this mornings race:
1 they were all like kids on the dodgems
2 Hamilton & Vettel should both be given race bans. Ham for not backing out of it, Vet for squeezing him into the Williams crew. Racing should not occur in the pit lane, it's far too dangerous!
3 alonso on massa- wow! I would love to be a fly on the wall in their motorhome right now.
4 schumi- old man mixing it with bullish young guns.

I loved all those antics......made it a far better race. Plus I came to the conclusion that I would quite happily but mark or even you on the grass or in the wall at karting...I love dodge tatics like that as long as your not the end of them!!!!

Aleksandr
19-04-2010, 05:50 PM
I didn't think Hamilton did anything wrong, lost the back end a bit coming out of the stop and then found Vettel where he wanted to be, there is room for two cars if they're both sensible. Vettels move was seriously stupid.

It was an amazing race, so much going on all through the field. I love how well Lewis and Jenson seem to get on, will make both of them better drivers I reckon.

There's definately going to be tension in the air at Ferrari :D

Shame Barcalona is probably going to be snooze fest :(

RichHimself
19-04-2010, 06:46 PM
I thought Alonso/Massa move was interesting!

Its a shame that it needs rain to make it interesting it seems.

indigorallye
19-04-2010, 06:48 PM
F1 should be a winter sport!
Or have sprinklers fitted in the kerbs.