View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
106rallye.co.uk
106 RALLYE REGISTER FOUNDER/LEADER

User Gallery
Talking RALLYE IN THE PARK @ MALLORY PARK MAY 23rd 2009

PPC in the Park is Europe’s most exciting new event for car enthusiasts. No other show combines non-stop live action on the track, some of the most amazing cars ever built on display in the paddock, and the chance to see PPC’s very own 27-litre V12 Rover and turbocharged Rolls Royce track-day car in action.
You can become part of the action by booking track time for you and your car at just £12.50 per session (booked in advance). You can also watch the PPC £999 Challenge contestants battling it out to become the 2009 champion in the fastest car you can build for less than £1000.Slightly more expensive is the Dodge Dakota jet-powered truck which will be firing up its monster engine with afterburner.

Then there’s PPC feature cars, the PPC team and their cars (including editor Will Holman’s 5-litre V8 Capri). And PPC’s technical guru, Dave Walker, will be holding a live Walker’s Workshop demonstration.To top it all we’ll be having a few shandys in the evening with a marquee and bar from the Ace Cafe - so bring your tent because camping’s completely free. PPC in the Park is 2009’s must-attend event.

This will be our main show of the year and we hope all members will come and support us. I am sure the benefits of having our main yearly show here are obvious for all to see!

> GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY TRACK TIME - ONLY £22.95 for 30mins

> NEW LOCATION AT MALLORY PARK - FANTASTIC VENUE, CENTRAL (ish!) IN UK AS WELL

> FREE CAMPING AND EVENING ENTERTAINMENT

> MEMBERS DISPLAY AREA IN PADDOCK AND POSSIBLE TRACK PARADE

To book your tickets now simply visit our online shop

http://www.rallyeregister.co.uk/shoppage.htm

Any questions or problems, please email me on mark@106rallye.co.uk or post in here and will reply when I can, thanks Mark
mark@106rallye.co.uk rrmember@106parts.com

For all 106 Rallye Register membership queries please check the membership page or email us on membership@106rallyeregister.co.uk

20 Years since the launch of the S1 Rallye in 2013....watch this space!