home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > RALLYE REGISTER REGIONAL GROUPS > West Midlands > West Midlands Members Cars

View Poll Results: What colour for my compomotives mo's?
White 8 61.54%
Gold 2 15.38%
Black 3 23.08%
Silver 0 0%
Dark silver 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-08-2016, 01:40 PM   #1451
mattrallye
106 RALLYE REGISTER MEMBER

User Gallery Car Blog
Well change of plans resulted me in breaking the car. It was a fun build but unfortunately that was part of the problem it was in its build stage more than anything else. I made the difficult decision after totalling 3 engines in so many years and just decided that it was no longer financially viable as each and every time I was moving the goal posts and it was getting more and more expensive. I would like to thank a number of people who have helped verbally and hands on with the build to make the car possible. I wont name you, you know who you are!

I'll probably be on here from time to time and will no doubt keep in touch with some of you especially if theres going to be club track meets etc.

Anyway I'll leave this build thread with this. My replacement car! I don't hang around! I have done a deal on a 2008 Clio 197 from ktec racing. It has had a number of high end upgrades fitted to it which will save me a lot of money going forward including KW 2 way adjustable all round, solid adjustable top mounts, CF rear diffusor, Performance Friction 330mm big brake upgrade, KTR SS exhaust system and a few other bits.

It doesn't end there and as most of you will know from my builds I tend to get carried away, so prior to picking it up I have also got the guys fitting new bucket seats and a new Gripper plate diff, steel flywheel and comp clutch kit. SO IT BEGINS!...

Partner at Trackspec - Performance parts for enthusiasts
info@trackspec.co.uk
www.trackspec.co.uk
mattrallye is offline   Reply With Quote