home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > RALLYE REGISTER REGIONAL GROUPS > Regional Group Information Area

Regional Group Information Area Latest news, admin and updates for all the Rallye Register Regional Groups

Old 05-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
Big Jazzle
MODERATOR & RR EVENTS

User Gallery
2012 local meets

Hey guys,
hopefully your all still alive!

Just curious if any of the regions have got much planned in the way of local meets for this year so far?

I really want to see a decent turn out at FCS this year for the national day and i think the chances of this would be increased ten fold if there was a good buzz at regional level on the lead up to it...

Having been active on the forum again for the last couple of months its apparent people want to get out and about, so with the nicer weather coming lets get some stuff planned!

Im going to try and get a few bits going for the se region, if anyone else wants to come do some stuff with us feel free!

Old 05-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
indigorallye
Mod & Rallye Racer

User Gallery Car Blog
NW have a pub meet every month. Generally 5+ attending.
- Winner of Dave Simpson Memorial Trophy

- Britcar 24hour 2015, 2nd in class, 14th O/A
- Seat Supercopa
indigorallye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
simon182
WHOOPS! MEMBERSHIP JUST EXPIRED

User Gallery
The EA group have a pub grub meet every month... normally between 6 - 10 people....
simon182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #4
Misspiggy
EAST MIDLANDS GROUP LEADER

User Gallery
I see all the local rallye owners regularly to me anyways, as they somehow seem to be all in shepshed :/

I struggle to get my lot on moaners together for a monthly meet and there are alot more of them!!!

I usually post up and combine the 2 tbh

[COLOR="Red"]10% discount to all RR members at constella.co.uk :) just email us for a paypal invoice to get th discount :) [/COLOR]
Misspiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #5
freddy6868
106 RALLYE REGISTER MEMBER & SOUTH WALES GROUP LEADER

User Gallery Car Blog
i haven't organised a meet in months and months as ever time i do i end up in the meeting place on my own. There seem to be a few more rallye owners in the S.Wales area now who are keen to meet up so i will try and sort out a meet soon and see what intrest we have.
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Engine:[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="1"]C2 VTS JP4 engine, JP4 cam covers, J4 cams, followers, valve springs and caps, Lightened flywheel, Pug racing gear linkages, heat wrapped 4-2-1 raceland manifold, 2" decat pugsport system, Pugsport group N engine mounts, powerflex exhaust mounts, 106 GTI airbox with K&N pannel filter, standard,S2 gearbox, [B]153bhp @ 7,310rpm 112ft/lbs @ 6,739rpm[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Interior:[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="1"]Standard interior apart from Sparco Evo bucket seats, Sabbelt 3" 6 point harnesses[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Body:[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="1"]Brand new S1 vinals all round, red FG bonnet[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Chassis:[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="1"]Poly bushed diesel spec wishbones, lowered on Gaz coilovers on the front adjustable height -40mm-90mm, S1 rear beam poly bushed and lowered 45mm with Rear Gaz rear dampers, S2 steelies,[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Brakes:[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="1"]Front brakes:Godspeed brake set up consisting of Brembo Max disks (on order), standard calipers and mintex 1155 pads with braided flexi pipes. Rear brakes: standard S1 drums and shoes with goodridge flexi pipes[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]SEX, PUGS AND ROCK 'N' ROLL[/SIZE][/CENTER]
freddy6868 is offline   Reply With Quote