home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > FOR SALE & WANTED > Parts for Sale

Parts for Sale Look here for parts for sale by forum users....usually a few bargains!

Old 19-02-2017, 06:08 PM   #1
Eman
REGISTERED FORUM USER - NON MEMBER

User Gallery
XSI Caged, Rust Free shell + more

Its will plenty of thought and regret that im doing this but it is what it is and im breaking up the project thats taken to long to complete.

Iv owned this car for 6+ years, it was my second car, i took it off the road in 2012 to put a 16V in it and things got slightly out of hand

Spec's

OMP Caged, engine bay seam welded, strut tops have been re-enforced with weld on mounts
Boot floor has been properly undersealed (old paint taken off, krusted and primered then tetra schults'd) there was minimal rust to the rear arches, this has been seen to and protected, the o/s/f chassis leg had rust which has been sorted also, the engine bay was seam welded in places and an OMP weld in cage plus gussets was welded in, the car has custom made copper brakelines running through the car with a willwood bias valve mounted to a welded in bracket located behind the drivers seat, rear seat brakets and studs have been deleted, there is an odyssey battery that will come with the shell mounted in its own cage in the boot, unsure of the condition of the battery as its not been used in 2 years but was brand new, after all this work was done the shell was painted in bianca white to a very good level, the shell will come with doors, boot and arches and slam pannel, front and rear bumpers not included but can be negotiated if required.
The only minus point which almost killed me when i found out is down the N/S of the car there is a fairly long scratch, it happend when the vehicle was being moved, most looks like it will polish out but i cant comfim, i didnt try and remove it myself as i was waiting till the car was on the road
Alot of work has gone into the shell, it very very clean for a car of its age, never been crashed, the rust was minimal before the work was undertaken and the shell has been in the dry for the last 4 years (minus 1 month!) it also has the bonus of being on of the last 1.6 XSI s1's so it runs the engine mounts of the s2's

Im looking for 1600, shell comes with log book and original VIN plates to be riveted back onto the slam pannel, serious offers please and any questions please message or call me on 07730550989, i will try my best to get back on here but your best off getting in touch on my mobile

Thanks for looking

Emmanuel

Also im really struggling to attach photos to this thread so to anybody thats interest please comment with your email address or phone number and i will send them over, or if anyone has advise on attaching photos
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 04:41 PM   #2
DimmaTurbo

User Gallery
Send me some pictures please buddy
steven.hutchings278@mod.uk
DimmaTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 07:51 PM   #3
Cris B
106 RALLYE REGISTER MEMBER

User Gallery Car Blog
Put a the link to each picture in suitable image tags in square brackets, like this
Code:
[img]Link goes here[/img]
Old 23-04-2017, 09:22 AM   #4
DimmaTurbo

User Gallery
Still no pictures received, wont buy anything unseen Eman.
DimmaTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote