home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > RALLYE REGISTER REGIONAL GROUPS > London & South East > South East Members Cars

Old 28-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #1
pogolegs
106 RALLYE REGISTER MEMBER

User Gallery
Owen's S2 Bianca Rallye

Hey RR!

I'm Owen from Guildford and this is my Bianca Rallye!!

I thought it was about time I did a write up about my car, I've had a blog on 106OC for a while so was too lazy to start another.

You may recognise the car as a chap called Chris was on here a lot, he sold it on to a guy who sold it to me a few months later. This was back in March 2012 so I've had her nearly 3 years.

It came to me 16v'd, cammed, remap'd and a whole host of other mods, full spec list to follow. To be honest I've spent most my spare money in the last 3 years keep it on the road as it's my daily, I got her on 127k so thought there is no reason to try and reserve the mileage and is now on just over 160K!

Ive made a few subtle changes but nothing major, plan was always to keep it nice and clean and mostly original from the outside and improve the engine further in the future, money restraints have stopped that but I'll never sell her so still plenty of time.

The quiksilver was replaced

Then came lower springs (other one snapped!) and steelies

Speedlines back on and Team Heko's

Oh and then came the rust, sooo much rust, boot both sides, wings both sides, crept under chassis, sorted by KrisB, great quality of work, hopefully it should be okay for a while! That was a bad MOT - rear beam fooked, brakes fooked, droplinks fooked, clutch cable snapped.. the list went on.

Pressed plates

Birthday present

steelies back on with new tyres

S1 seatbelts

Took the Inox off for a bit and put on the pugsport, a bit disappointed so that came off a few months later

and here we are to today, I lost an arch before xmas so just repraying that as I could only find a silver one, no future plans, just keeping it road worthy, once I buy a house it may be kept as a weekend toy and treated to some much needed tlc!

pogolegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 06:51 PM   #2
Barny1976

User Gallery
nice nice nice. Looks very good for the miles particularly, you clearly look after it very well.
Barny1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 10:12 PM   #3
Cool beans

User Gallery
Welcome buddy. Ha ha, keep seeing you flying around guildford and occasionally up the A3. Looks nice mate.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 29-01-2015, 07:04 AM   #4
matt_w

User Gallery
Looks good Owen, I've seen you the car parked up at the sports park a few times but never seen you to say hi!
matt_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 01:07 PM   #5
pogolegs

User Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny1976 View Post
nice nice nice. Looks very good for the miles particularly, you clearly look after it very well.
Cheers mate, it feels like a full time job at the moment!

Cool beans that's amazing! I recognise the backontrack logo - I used to live around the corner from a black and red fiesta with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_w View Post
Looks good Owen, I've seen you the car parked up at the sports park a few times but never seen you to say hi!
Yeah Im usually up there in the evenings, I'll be looking out for your blue one! Rarely see other Rallyes around surrey :/
Old 29-01-2015, 01:51 PM   #6
matt_w

User Gallery
You won't be seeing mine any time soon sadly, it's in the garage being stripped so I can sort some rust and generally tart it up a bit!
matt_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 06:58 PM   #7
Cool beans

User Gallery
Yer the fiesta was my mates girlfriends car, sold that now tho. He's based down slyfield if you need any work done.
Next time I see ya I will give ya a thumbs up, if I can catch up
Old 05-02-2015, 12:13 PM   #8
pogolegs

User Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool beans View Post
Yer the fiesta was my mates girlfriends car, sold that now tho. He's based down slyfield if you need any work done.
Next time I see ya I will give ya a thumbs up, if I can catch up
Yeah I'll definitely bear that in mind, it always needs work :/

What do you drive? and my mrs is always telling me to slow down, I should probably listen to her ha
Old 09-04-2015, 12:50 PM   #9
pogolegs

User Gallery
Much to my disappointed this has now sold Ive now got a slow, standard 16V Black S1, the main reason was to make a bit of money from the sale of the white one to put towards house deposit and solicitor fees but still keep my Rallye urge with the black one! I'd taken a few parts off before selling, most importantly the OMP Inox!!

This thread is now finished, black S1 thread on its way