home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > FOR SALE & WANTED > 106 Rallyes for Sale

106 Rallyes for Sale This is the No.1 place in the world to sell your 106 Rallye

Old 28-05-2016, 12:32 PM   #1
Rookster25
REGISTERED FORUM USER - NON MEMBER

User Gallery
Series 2 Rallye, Indigo Blue. 96k

Hi,

Selling my Series 2 Rallye. Bought it for a bit of fun and a stop gap before my new car in September but it's all happening sooner now so don't want it sitting around unused.

When I got it I had it checked out by my local garage as it had little use over the last few years and I had the following done:

New cam belt, new discs and pads and new exhaust clamps. Other than that they said it was in pretty good condition considering its lack of use. (Since 2014 it has only done 2k miles and only 12k since 2010). I have only done 107 miles in it since I got it.

The only thing I wasn't sure of doing is the clutch. It's a bit noisy when not engaged but the mechanic said to run it for a while as it could just be through lack of use. It goes into gear fine and there is no juddering and it does quieten down after using it so I don't know. Happy to negotiate on this though as its not an expensive thing to replace if needed.

They then MOT'd it and it went through with no advisories.

96k. I have MOT's back to 2003 along with receipts back to 1998 so mileage is correct. Loads of history including receipts for services and service items.

Body work is in really good condition for 18 years old. It has the odd ripple and scratch but nothing major. Wheels are really clean with no kerbing. Some surface rust in the groove but again nothing major. Toyo Proxes all round with plenty of tread. It has an OMP upper and lower strut brace fitted , Scorpion exhaust and the car has been lowered but other than that it appears to be pretty standard.

It was missing the spare wheel frame so I have got one of these. The spare is the usual space saver which looks unused.

Interior has the usual bolster sagging but not too bad and there are no rips or tears. It has been wet vaxed throughout so the carpets and seats look really good. I got new mats for it as well. Apart from a Sparco suede steering wheel and aftermarket stereo the interior is all original. I fitted a fire extinguisher in the boot for no other reason than I though it looked quite cool and in keeping with the Rallye theme. I also boarded the boot out, gluing the vinyl sheet to it as I think it just looks a lot tidier.

I have loads of pics if anyone wants them, just let me know.

Looking for 2995 or sensible offer.
Rookster25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 06:13 PM   #2
kyle182
EXPIRED MEMBER :-(

User Gallery
Hi any pics of boot before you glued the boot? Was there much rust? Thanks
kyle182 is offline   Reply With Quote