home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > TUNING, MODIFICATIONS & UPGRADES > Engine, Exhaust & Gearbox

Engine, Exhaust & Gearbox ECU chips, decats, cam kits,

Old 27-06-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
bammargera
EXPIRED MEMBER :-(

User Gallery
All components of the S1 rallye Throttle body?

Been thinking more and more about a different and cheaper options to fitting my bike bodies and thought now about using all of the standard equipment, just modified slightly to fit. I was wondering what all of the parts of the throttle body are? I know you have your throttle positioning sensor (TPS), your idle control valve (ICV), and I think you MAP sensor aswell. Can someone get a picture of the throttle body and say what bits are what bits and the bits I have missed?

Thinking about making them fit onto the Bike Throttle Bodies to make a cheaper method of throttle body conversion but only needing a remap. Any useful information about any of the sensors would be good to so I know what im up against.

Cheers Guys

Mark
bammargera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2006, 09:16 PM   #2
scollay
WHOOPS! MEMBERSHIP JUST EXPIRED

User Gallery
dont think youll be able to run bodies on standard management,its not flexible enough.ive made my own bodies out of weber 40s,and to be honest its only saved me about 400,still cost me a small fortune on management!

bmw 123d m-sport coupe-fast,comfy and cheap to run.....
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
scollay is offline   Reply With Quote