home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > FOR SALE & WANTED > 106 Rallyes for Sale

106 Rallyes for Sale This is the No.1 place in the world to sell your 106 Rallye

Old 21-08-2017, 12:22 PM   #1
dazedandconfused
REGISTERED FORUM USER - NON MEMBER

User Gallery
Indigo S2 for sale

With the arrival of a Renaultsport Megane 275 Cup, after 18 months of ownership, the time has come to sell my indigo S2 106 Rallye. The car is very original and unmolested apart from being slightly lowered and having a pugsport stainless steel exhaust. It has the original 8V engine.
Good points: -
MOT to march 2018 Ė no advisories on last MOT
100,000 miles
When I purchased the car it was smoking alittle and running a little hot. BL autos in Welwyn Garden city (how are well known for their work on PSA cars) stripped down the engine, re-skimmed the head, did the valve stems, new head gasket, new water pump. They also changed the front control arms and completed a few other tidying jobs for a total cost of £1,750.00. I can supply the receipt for these works. The engine is now very strong, no smoke etc.
Very good interior Ė all original with uncut rear parcel shelf. Original correct tape deck, steering wheel etc.
Seats in good condition with usual bolster degrading internally on the drivers side (although the cloth is unmarked)
To my knowledge it has never been in an accident, the slam panel looks original (and has the homologation VIN plate which not many S2ís have).
Towards the end of last year, Finishline in Stevenage rebuilt the driverís side jacking point (at a cost of £800.00. I can supply the receipt for these works.
Last serviced by Peugeot main dealer!
4 Brand new (from 106 parts) correct OEM steel wheels with new centre caps with nearly new Nankang NS-2 tyres. New Ferodo race pads on back with green stuff on front (new Ferodo fronts also supplied with sale, the green stuff still had lots of life left in them)
In my ownership it has had the following new parts: -
New radiator, New exhaust manifold shield, thermostat, air mass sensor, top mounts
All Rallye decals present and correct
V5 all present in my name.
Bad points: -
It is now a 20 year old car and although the panels are straight, there are the usual car park dinks on the body and a 50mm dent on rear hatch
The front bearing are noisy! Over 70 MPH they are very noisy!
There is a patch of rust in the boot, this has not affected the MOT but will need to be looked at soon.
Limited history with car, you can trace the mileage through the MOT history but all the paperwork I have are a few bills completed prior to my ownership and the paperwork I have for the works listed above (and the MOTís I have had done)
There is only 1 key (it is an original Peugeot one)
Price: £2,250.00
Iím going to say no offers on this price. I think this is a fare price for the car, warts and all. I have not advertised this anywhere else and actually not in any real hurry to sell (although I would like to see the car go to a good home as I am not really going to use it much anymore), I am hoping that a genuine enthusiasts comes along and buys it for what it is.

Last edited by dazedandconfused; 12-10-2017 at 01:53 PM. Reason: removal of contact details
dazedandconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:51 PM   #2
dazedandconfused
REGISTERED FORUM USER - NON MEMBER

User Gallery
Just to update this, thank you all for the people who got in contact in regards to the car, it is now sold and has been picked up by its new owner...

Thank you also for everybody who assisted me with the many queries and questions i had over the past 2 year of ownership of the Rallye, your help was very much appreciated.

The Rallye is gone now, but it will never be forgotten....
dazedandconfused is offline   Reply With Quote