home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > FOR SALE & WANTED > 106 Rallyes for Sale

106 Rallyes for Sale This is the No.1 place in the world to sell your 106 Rallye

Old 19-12-2016, 07:35 PM   #1
jason b
EXPIRED MEMBER :-(

User Gallery
Provisionally Sold! - Bianca white S1 rally car plus large job lot of parts!

This is just a feeler thread to see if there is interest before I head back home for Christmas and uncover the car to take some pictures and collate all the spare parts.

I have come to the realisation that with other projects, I am not going to find time to get my old endurance rally car back on the road. As such I am looking to sell it as a job lot with many spares.

I could break the car and get a lot more money, but I'm sort of hoping someone will take the old girl on and restore her or use the bits to keep their own fleet going.

Basics as follows:

Bianca white S1 rallye rally car fitted with proper sump and tank guards, standard engine and gearbox running a bbr starchip ecu. Decent rear beam with polybushes and bilstein grpN gravel dampers. Pugsport exhaust, peugeot sport france front gravel coilover setup. GpA engine mounts. Full rollcage. Cobra buckets and Luke harnesses. Lines run through car. Momo steering wheel. Fairly battered S1 rallye steel wheels with unused falken ziex-912 tyres.

Car has had a hard life and has the expected rally battle scars and would need a minimum full service and a bit of welding. (Or if you wanted a minter then reshelling it would be better - or use the bits to keep your own fleet alive)

Spares include:
-S1 rallye engine and gearbox with helix organic clutch fitted (engine includes inlet manifold).
-Second set of coilovers with new wheel bearings, fresh powder coat, 170lb springs (I think) and peugeot sport gravel inserts.
-Brand new from dealer S1 front bumper never been painted
-Spare OMP rear roll cage
-Spare white bumper and doors
-Spare red bootlid
-Spare calipers and discs with mintex pads
-Spare GpA engine mounts
-A whole load of other generic S1 rallye spares like rear lights, instruments, pedal assembly etc. etc.

I would take 1500 for the lot (including any bits I haven't yet listed, literally a case of turn up with a van and clear it all.) - Everything is located near Bridport, Dorset.

Let me know if you're interested and I will try to get as many photos as possible next weekend.

Thanks, Jason

Last edited by jason b; 27-01-2018 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Provisionally sold
jason b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
jamesgt1
REGISTERED FORUM USER - NON MEMBER

User Gallery
Is this still for sale
jamesgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #3
jason b

User Gallery
Well, shortly after this ad went up a year ago I thought I had sold it for a easy quick sale...

Long story short, I got messed around so much by one person in particular that I decided to leave it where it was for a while!

I've still got too many projects on the go and really ought to let this one go now.

So, as battered as the poor old girl is, even as a breakers lot this package is easily worth 1200, so that is where I will drop the price to from the original 1500.

If you are genuinely interested then message me and I will send all the pictures through.

Regards,
Jason

Last edited by jason b; 25-01-2018 at 06:03 AM.
Old 27-01-2018, 02:40 PM   #4
jason b

User Gallery
Thanks for looking, car is now provisionally sold.