home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > FOR SALE & WANTED > 106 Rallyes for Sale

106 Rallyes for Sale This is the No.1 place in the world to sell your 106 Rallye

Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
dmoffitt90
REGISTERED FORUM USER - NON MEMBER

User Gallery
[SOLVED] Bianca S2 Rallye Track Project 16V Engine

1998 Peugeot 106 Rallye Ė R117 XRB

Mileage : 103k Shell/ 60k Engine (no proof)

Price: £1500

Selling my Rallye as Iím losing storage at my parents house and am not getting the time to complete it as Iím now working away from home. Sold as a project with no MOT or Tax the car has been dry stored for the past 3 years whilst I have been working on it.

I originally bought the car from a guy in Thurso with the intention of a quick project but with university and work I never got a chance to finish it,

The car has had some body work replaced including the inner wings, a corroded section of the chassis rails replaced and the floor stiffening panels replaced. As the engine was out I body schutz and spray painted the engine bay in 2 pack Bianca white,

Spec as follows:

98 106 gti 16V Engine and loom (plug and play no splicing to make it work) and 98 unlocked vts loom
2Ē pugsport exhaust to go with this but it is not yet fitted as I had yet to get a manifold.
There is also a set of jp4 cam covers yet to be fitted.
Original S2 Rallye box with no rattles or whines, and I fitted a new clutch on reassembly of the engine and gearbox.
Rebuilt & painted front struts with as new b8ís, new eibach pro 60mm springs & new wheel bearings.
New wish bones, new droplinks, new track rod ends, new steering control arms
New accelerator and new clutch cable
New drivers driveshaft and rebuilt passenger driveshaft with new inner and out gaitors and fresh grease.
New upper gearbox mount and new engine buffer mount
New Group A Constella gear linages, these are fitted and the car selects all gears but need properly set up
306gti6 front brakes fited with new goodridge brided brake flexiís
Excellent GTI rear axle and trailing arms fitted with new bearings and seals (from Peugeot) all ready to be re assembled once the old one is off the car with new bolts and washers from Peugeot. This also comes with a spare set of brakes and compensator in fantastic condition and new goodridge flexiís to be fitted. There is also a pair of as new bilstein b8ís to be fitted to this on re-assembly

The car is sitting on C5 lightweight steels with a full set of new wheel bolts with the correct captive washers from citroen (when they were still available). Toyo proxy tyres are fitted to these but they are not the correct profile at 195 50 15.

Interior wise there is a standard rallye dash, door cards and rear seats (the bench is very tatty underneath but the fabric is fine with no damage to it.
There are 2 omp bucket seat bases, a vtr seat (currently in the car for moving it around) an OMP steering wheel and boss, an omp gear knob and rear streamline carbon door cards.

The car drives and stop so can be put onto a trailer or towed away if you are really keen, but cannot be driven away as it has no MOT or tax. When I had the loom off the car I replaced any damaged plugs or wires and the car starts first time no problems.

Externally the bodywork is ok and although the front gti arches are missing in photos they are included in the sale I just never had the time to spend fitting them to the car.

To complete you will need to get a manifold and fit the exhaust, replace the rear beam with the mint one provided, possiblye change the tyres and spend some time on the gear linages and break balance bar set up.

I feel the price is fair considering the amount of new and performance components included and the fact that the hard work is really done, its just up to you to do the finishing touches.

Contact me by PM or dmoffitt90@hotmail.co.uk

Photos HERE!!
Old 22-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #2
dmoffitt90

User Gallery
Now listed on ebay with lower price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=251567283582
Old 19-08-2014, 04:49 PM   #3
dmoffitt90

User Gallery