home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > FOR SALE & WANTED > 106 Rallyes for Sale

106 Rallyes for Sale This is the No.1 place in the world to sell your 106 Rallye

Old 03-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #1
Jakeveitch
REGISTERED FORUM USER - NON MEMBER

User Gallery
Bianca white s2, clean example on throttle bodies.

I had this up for sale a while back but decided i might aswell finish it as ive come this far and wanted to see it all go together as a finished car. this has now been completed and i want to move on to bigger and better things and its not practical for me so its back up for sale.
Since my last add i have added a brand new odssyey pc680 race battery, fitted a fire extinguisher, sprayed underneath the boot floor, i found a small patch of rust on the drivers arch so that has now been plated and sealed and im in the process of spraying the top of the bootfloor to get it as nice as possible. i've also just had it mapped and set up properly for the new owner. So here goes:
Really don't want to do this but due to the nature of my job the rallye isn't practical anymore.
I bought the car back in June last year and set about fixing a few minor issues with the car. I then enjoyed the car for a while before taking it off the road for the winter and it was around this time the engine was removed and a full engine bay respray carried out. A j4 engine was then put back in it's place on 72k miles with fresh cambelt and waterpump. I also added gsxr 1000 throttle bodies and predator ecu. The car has covered very little miles in my ownership as it's only been used on nice days at the weekend mainly and the odd day in the week. I've loved every minute of ownership and on Saturday the 31st June it spent 5 hours on a rolling road being tweaked and is now producing 161bhp and 130lbft of torque with a nice smooth power curve. Here's the spec:
Predator ecu
Gsxr 1000 throttle bodies
Heatwrapped 4-2-1 manifold
Stainless inox system brand new
Odyssey race battery again brand new
Brand new alternator
Recent tensioner and belt
Cbelt and water pump changed 750 miles ago before engine went in
Full bay respray while engine was out
Morettes
Laguna splitter
Fog inserts
Recaro buckets from an evo 6 with willans harnesses
Omp steering wheel
Omp half cage
266mm brake upgrade drilled and grooved done 400 miles
Underfloor boot respray
Poly bushed
Updated engine and gearbox mounts as well as stiffer exhaust rubbers
Walbro 255 pump with sytec fast flow filter and teflon braided fuel lines
Steels resprayed in Bentley anthracite with toyo proxy cf1s
Peugeot badge hydrodipped in rallye colours
Oil catch tank
Jp4 cam covers
Omp strut brace
Gaz coil overs and rear adjustable dampers(all nice and free)
Recently had front wishbones, spark plugs and coil pack
I'm currently in the process of re spraying the top of the bootfloor as I recently did a spot of plating on the arch just to get it as nice as possible for new owner and to conquer the dreaded 106 rust! The shell is now tip top

It's been religiously looked after and I've only driven it properly once since all the works been cArried out and that was on Saturday to go to the mappers and it pulls real nice now more I would've missed I'm sure.
Just to be clear there is no budging on the price, if it sells it sells if not I'll make do and keep it to enjoy this summer.
This is by no means a 'show car' but I think in my eyes you'll struggle to find a better condition s2 rallye.
I'm not going to say the usual "pulls like a train, handles like it's on rails" etc etc but it really does hold it's own and the throttle bodies are music to my ears.
Shell is on 113,000
Engine is 74k
Mot til may next year (will double check might be March)
Tax til end of august.
The only issues the car had/has was the oil temp wasnt working on the dials but that's been resolved now and also if you plan on making lots of short trips it would be wise to change the race battery for a full sized one as it runs out of puff quite easy.
Please feel free to contact me

For pictures please see my ebay add many thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-10...item2a3de15d42
Jakeveitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:09 PM   #2
Jakeveitch
REGISTERED FORUM USER - NON MEMBER

User Gallery
Sold please delete!
Jakeveitch is offline   Reply With Quote