home news shop history forum membership galleries regions calendar contact

Go Back   106 Rallye Register Forum > RALLYE REGISTER REGIONAL GROUPS > Regional Group Information Area

Regional Group Information Area Latest news, admin and updates for all the Rallye Register Regional Groups

Old 18-09-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
Big Jazzle
MODERATOR & RR EVENTS

User Gallery
Exclamation Fao Group Leaders!

i know some of you have and are, but i think some regions need to start being a bit more pro-active regarding AR.
if you have time, send a bulk pm to all your area members and make the relevant posts in your section this will help push the numbers up im sure!

im not trying to be all high and mighty here,just trying to do whatever i can to help make this show a success and the simple fact of the matter is,its the people coming to the show that will make it the success it deserves to be...

another thing to be doing is that if you spot any non members posting in any of the forum sections, make sure you tell them about AR and tell them to come/ provide them with links to the information pages!

if you see any rallyes in your area that you dont know, or if you keep in touch with any rallye owners who dont come on the site anymore make sure you tell them about it and encourage them to come aswell!

start drumming up interest in the region forums, convoys,arrangements, hotel arrangements ect ect

just start pushing really hard, spam every member on the site tell them to come, make them come drag there cars here on a tow rope if you have to....

rant over, let the organisation begin people!
Old 18-09-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
Big Jazzle
MODERATOR & RR EVENTS

User Gallery
right im also just about to join every other 106 owners/french car woning forum and advertise the event on there aswell, should hopefully find a few stray rallyes!
Old 18-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #3
jameshilton
NORTH WEST GROUP LEADER & FORUM MODERATOR

User Gallery
I hope Mark will be sending the flyers out this week - I believe they were printed last week.

I fully support what Jaz is on about - as I think we all do - don't ram it down peoples throats but...
it is the biggest Rallye event of 2007! if you own a Rallye, are a member of this forum - then I'd be surprised if I don't see you there!
jameshilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
Big Jazzle
MODERATOR & RR EVENTS

User Gallery
ive allready recieved my flyers and letter

im in the process of photo copying them incase i see some rallyes in the area i can hand them out/ post them through owners doors or stick them behind wiper blades!
Old 22-09-2007, 12:29 AM   #5
Bonnie
WHOOPS! MEMBERSHIP JUST EXPIRED

User Gallery
Sorry i was a bit slack about it, sorted now by James luckily How many s2's are attending?
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:48 AM   #6
paulydixon
EXPIRED MEMBER :-(

User Gallery
Mate the North is a waste of time, when Andy used to be area leader i just used to think he was crap at it. But i've come to realise that other than posting on the forum, no-one really gives a toss up here.

I'm going to come down with a few of my pals as i'm genuinely interested still in the car and the club, but as far as my region goes, it's a lost cause.

x
paulydixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:43 PM   #7
Big Jazzle
MODERATOR & RR EVENTS

User Gallery
never say die mr dixon, where theres a will theres a way lmao
send the lads round to sort your fellow constiuants out lol